Sunday, February 02, 2003

Quite the nicest e-mail I have ever received. People can be so damn nice!
Good to have you back, at last.
 
I stumbled upon your blog a few months ago, quite by accident, via a Google search for "Vauxhall Tavern". Since then I have wasted many hours of my and my employers' time reading and re-reading the entire archive. It's made me laugh, made me cry (yes, really) and led me to discover things I would never have otherwise found. (Like that picture of Justin).
 
I'm pretty certain you enjoy creating Swish Cottage as much as I enjoy reading it, but I can hardly go on enjoying the fruits of your labours day after day without offering some sort of recompense. So I've been to your Amazon wishlist. "Normally despatched in 24 hours" (but you know what they're like).
 
Enjoy.
 xx
Aaaaw! That's given me a lovely warm glow. Thank you so very, very much.

No comments: