Monday, November 04, 2002

I dreamed last night that a girl at work e-mailed me a picture of Rufus and Chaka Khan naked. I've just done a quick web search, and it turns out, to my surprise, that Rufus was not a man, but a band. Not in my dream, he wasn't. I know exactly what he looked like. Why on earth would I dream about them, anyway? And why that particular girl at work, with whom I have very little contact?
Ain't nobody
Loves me better
Makes me happy
Makes me feel this way
Ain't nobody
Loves me better (than you)

I wait for nighttime to come to bring you to me.
Can't believe I'm the one. I was so lonely.
I feel like no-one can feel. I must be dreamin'.
I want this dream to be real. I'm in this feeling.

And now we're flying through the stars
I hope this night will last for ever.

No comments: