Thursday, February 21, 2002

does my new design look ok? heh :/ trey is so dreamy. i was like uhm and ugh no thanks. i hate maths :) yeah yeah.

i have no life and i feel lost. so tight ;) i hate my parents. that waferbaby site is so shit and so tight.

no way jose ;) they did it right in front of me. we totally did it in my car and i am so not a slut. i think i'm in love! i totally lust after that guy. i started using blogger again :p i totally love jack saturn. i feel like i'm floating :p this lipgloss is rad.

i totally walked in on my parents :) haha i wish i got an anti-bloggie. i totally hate life, and this is like, the most fucked thing ever. i'm annoyed but well then. this lipgloss is rad! i'm bitter :) you should link to me.
</SUPERIOR TONE>Generate your own Teen Blog

No comments: