Tuesday, September 11, 2001

What's happening on other blogs:

Ian has noticed the bit of grafitti in the Gents' loo at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern which reads: "Why am I the only one who hasn't got a boyfriend?" He didn't notice the two replies underneath it: "You're not, dude" and "Maybe because you're a self-pitying whiner?"

Fraser notes that 'Britney Spears' is an anagram of 'Presbyterians'

Meg has a go at street 'entertainers' and 'poxy robots'. Yes, I confess, I have an ex boyfriend who was one of those poxy robots. He may read this page, so I shan't be rude about him [not that I would ever be rude about him anyway, he's a wonderful guy] but I agree with Meg: what is the point? I only saw his act once - it consisted of shuffling round a shopping centre, making whirring noises and swivelling his head quizzically around. He did it very, very well, and it was amusing for - ooh - a couple of minutes. But he had been doing this act for ten years! Thankfully, he's got a proper job now. And, no, he doesn't do the purple dinosaur any more...

No comments: