Monday, July 16, 2001

It never rains men, but it pours. I have recently been sorta, kinda, maybe seeing two guys simultaneously. It all gets very confusing, particularly as their names both begin with the letters M A R - in the red corner we have Marcus, and in the blue: Mario - I just need a Marius and a Marco to complete the set. The truly annoying thing is that they're both lovely guys. Both of them. I don't want to have to choose one of them, but if I don't, I'll probably lose both. They know about each other, and seem OK about it, but I feel it's time I showed one of them that I am potential boyfriend material.

Which is exactly what I did this weekend. I spent Friday night and Sunday afternoon with Marcus, trying to show him that I am indeed potential bf material if he wants that. And, no, I'm not just saying that because I know he reads this. Then, last night, Mario came round, and I told him that I was going to try make a go of it with Marcus. This might surprise those of you who read of my Hamburg exploits but - hey - there are different kinds of relationships. Watch this space...

No comments: