Wednesday, April 04, 2001

I don't even know where to begin on this one. Pay attention, as it involves four people named David.

In February, I met Meg and Davo. I told them my mate Dave was going to Mardi Gras in Sydney. She told me her friend David was going too. I suggested we should somehow get them to meet. We didn't manage to set this up, but Dave did meet several people over there, and fell for someone named Tony.

All clear so far? Now, this is where it gets weird:

Today, David was reading Davo's blog, and followed a link to my blog [thanks, Davo]. He then followed a link from mine to Dave's blog.

Suddenly, he realised that Dave was the guy he had met in Sydney, who had fallen for his mate Tony. Indeed, David was at the Vauxhall Tavern this Sunday for Dave's birthday, where he was introduced to me [another David]. There's actually another David involved too, but that would just make things far too complicated.

I can't decide which is more unsettling - that we're all called David, or that we all blog.

No comments: