Monday, March 12, 2001

I swore I'd never blog one of my dreams, but the one I had last night - or rather one of the many I had last night - was so vivid I almost believe it really happened.

I can fly. But only about half an inch above the ground, and standing upright. And that's why no-one else ever notices.

What I do is, I jump forward, and instead of landing, I level out just before I hit the ground. I usually manage to stay in the air for just a few seconds, before I get scared, and put my feet on the ground again. But I'm getting better at it. Yesterday, though, I inadvertently floated off a cliff edge, but luckily I landed safely on the tree-tops of a forest canopy. Fortunately, there was a Greenpeace protest in this forest, and I managed to clamber down the three-hundred foot ladder they had handy.

I'm going home to practise some more.

No comments: